Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- BROKEN BOOMS: WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO BUILD A TANKER AIRCRAFT?
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr UploadsFIRE DRAGON
Category Archives: Iranian RQ-170 Incident
*A huge thanks to my readers for sending me this stuff!
EXCLUSIVE: DID AN RQ-170 SENTINEL CRASH IN 2008 NEAR NEEDLES, CA RESULT IN THE DRONE’S SELF DESTRUCT SYSTEM BEING REMOVED?
Oh boy, here we go… I have to state that this information has come to me from a very good source and from another I blew off a year ago, so much … Read the rest of this entry
MAJOR UPDATE! Look here after reading below: http://aviationintel.com/2013/02/06/iron-posts-full-documentary-about-rq-170-sentinel-capture-including-pictures-from-its-recovery/ I stand by my earlier statements 100% concerning the real possibility that Iranian and possibly Russian and Chinese scientists have penetrated the RQ-170′s memory banks, which like the aircraft itself, may very … Read the rest of this entry
Over the last few months there has been some talk about the possibility that Israel is using the same low-observable modified H-60 Blackhawks used in to the now infamous raid on the Bin Laden compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan over a … Read the rest of this entry
David Fulghum, Bill Sweetman, and Amy Butler over at Aviation Week have put together an eye-opening piece about US cyber security when it comes to major weapons technologies. The key focus of the article (linked below) is that such attacks … Read the rest of this entry
Sadly USAF Chief Norton Schwartz will not share exactly what went wrong but human error and major system failure are mentioned in the piece. Of further interest, the piece says there are more than a handful of the drones and … Read the rest of this entry