Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- BROKEN BOOMS: WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO BUILD A TANKER AIRCRAFT?
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr UploadsThe ForceThe Biden Mobile Rockets Out Of PDXBloody Talons
Category Archives: Iranian RQ-170 Incident
First of all, I will be posting a BIG announcement this weekend that will effect Aviationintel going forward in a positive way. Stay tuned for more information. Now onto the good stuff: PENTAGON ASKS PERMISSION TO RIDE ITS MOST TRUSTY STEEDS … Read the rest of this entry
Check this video out guys! The RQ-170 sounds like something out of Sci-Fi film, probably due to the Sentinel’s unique engine inlet design, and it is not a bad little performer at all, check out that climb! Fast forward to 22 … Read the rest of this entry
*A huge thanks to my readers for sending me this stuff!
EXCLUSIVE: DID AN RQ-170 SENTINEL CRASH IN 2008 NEAR NEEDLES, CA RESULT IN THE DRONE’S SELF DESTRUCT SYSTEM BEING REMOVED?
Oh boy, here we go… I have to state that this information has come to me from a very good source and from another I blew off a year ago, so much … Read the rest of this entry
MAJOR UPDATE! Look here after reading below: http://aviationintel.com/2013/02/06/iron-posts-full-documentary-about-rq-170-sentinel-capture-including-pictures-from-its-recovery/ I stand by my earlier statements 100% concerning the real possibility that Iranian and possibly Russian and Chinese scientists have penetrated the RQ-170′s memory banks, which like the aircraft itself, may very … Read the rest of this entry
Over the last few months there has been some talk about the possibility that Israel is using the same low-observable modified H-60 Blackhawks used in to the now infamous raid on the Bin Laden compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan over a … Read the rest of this entry
David Fulghum, Bill Sweetman, and Amy Butler over at Aviation Week have put together an eye-opening piece about US cyber security when it comes to major weapons technologies. The key focus of the article (linked below) is that such attacks … Read the rest of this entry