Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
- TYLER'S 10 THOUGHTS ON THE FUTURE OF DRONE WARFARE
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr Uploads
Category Archives: Just A Really Cool Picture
My buddy who served aboard the USS Enterprise as a JAG officer posted this on Facebook, quite the sight! “It’s Christmas in Norfolk! And everyone’s home this year! At pier-side are USS DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER (CVN-69), USS GEORGE H.W. BUSH … Read the rest of this entry
It maybe common but is sure ain’t simple… *Photo via Lockheed Martin
I snooped around some of the forums and grabbed some cool shots that showcase some of the amazing military aviation developments in China… The mighty SU-30MKK sitting alert complete with wingtip mounted active jamming pods: … Read the rest of this entry
Alert5.com posted these two pictures of a J-15 already conducting low approaches on China’s newly commissioned first aircraft carrier, the Liaoning. China has moved at lightning speed regarding other major military programs of the last decade and I do not … Read the rest of this entry
The Tomcat derived so much lift from its fuselage and had so much control surface authority that in an emergency it could land in this configuration on a carrier… AMAZING!
More fantastic air to air photography from Rob DeStasio, it doesn’t get much more unique than this! The shot was taken after a successful Air Intercept Controlling (AIC) training mission with VAW-124, who are based out of NAS Norfolk.
*A big thanks to Rob “Nuts” DeStasio for sending this over.
You have to hand it to the Kiwis, they flew the hell out of their Skyhawks back in the day. Eight of which will be coming to the US as the cornerstone of Draken International’s blooming commerical adversary force. Read … Read the rest of this entry
*Image credit: US Navy/Mass Communication Specialist 2nd Class Julia A. Casper
More Joint Strike Fighter “pit testing” pics:
*Photo via US Navy
More on the Quadeye here: http://www.elbitsystems-us.com/airborne-solutions/products-sub-systems/helmet-mounted-systems/helicopter-helmets/quadeye I am fascinated with seeing how America’s warriors are integrating physically more and more with technology. Sometimes you begin to wonder where the human ends and … Read the rest of this entry
That’s right folks, the small yet potent Kiowa fits neatly into the belly of a Hercules!
A BIG sortie generation exercise over at Kunsan AB in South Korea resulted in what looks like a scene out of Star Wars Episode II: Attack of The Clones as a massive … Read the rest of this entry