Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- BROKEN BOOMS: WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO BUILD A TANKER AIRCRAFT?
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr UploadsThe ForceThe Biden Mobile Rockets Out Of PDXBloody Talons
Category Archives: Rogoway’s Reviews
A photographer friend of mine has been working with a custom watch company, called SwissPL, that is really focused towards the military aviation world. Jose “Fuji” Ramos, who does a lot of aerial photo work with VFC-111 “Sundowners” out of Key … Read the rest of this entry
Who knew that of all countries France had their own flag waving recruitment commercial on steroids meets action adventure flick just like how the US has Act Of Valor? In fact it looks like the French even beat the US … Read the rest of this entry
You hear about highly addicting video game applications such as “Angry Birds” and “Words With Friends” for your i-pad and i-phone but have you ever heard of F-SIM’s SPACE SHUTTLE simulator? Well now you have and trust me, you will … Read the rest of this entry
An extremely talented friend and fellow aviation photographer has been working on this project for over a year, and once you buy it and have fun with it you will realize that his time has been well spent. Renowned real … Read the rest of this entry
Simply put, this is one of my favorite large-format books since the 1980′s classic “The Cutting Edge.” Filled with striking layouts featuring awesome Tomcat photos taken over her 30 year career, and accompanied by first hand accounts, some of them … Read the rest of this entry
I get a lot of emails from Aviationintel readers asking me for book and movie recommendations to put on their Netflix queues or Amazon wishlists regarding certain subject matters relating to what we discuss on this site. So with this … Read the rest of this entry