If the US Secretary Of Defense says there was smoke, than I can’t imagine there was not fire. This is a sensitive subject for him to discuss to begin with, and with his strange omission that there were “Pakistani Helicopters” somehow operating in a suspicious manner over the compound well before the raid that killed Osama Bin Laden took place, as well as his frank conclusion that “someone had to know” about the compound inside the Pakistani intelligence services, is truly eye-opening. Is it something that the vast majority of us did not have strong inclinations toward before this report? No, but this very official take on Pakistan’s involvement with hiding Bin Laden is still interesting to say the least.
Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- BROKEN BOOMS: WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO BUILD A TANKER AIRCRAFT?
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr UploadsFIRE DRAGON