This is a very forthcoming and seemingly honest lecture on the events that transpired in the White House and in Abbottabad almost a year ago. Some key details she clears up (finally) are that the stealth Blackhawk’s tail hit the wall while landing in the courtyard at the beginning of the assault, it was not blown over the wall by a subsequent demolition attempt by the SEALs, and that the assault team had to wait for the “reserve helicopters” to infiltrate their way too the compound after the raid had already been executed. This timeline supports my theory that the raid took just a few minutes to complete, the rest of the roughly forty minutes was waiting for the MH-47s to arrive due to the disabled, and subsequently demolished, stealth Blackhawk. Those must have been some tense minutes not just for those in the White House Situation Room, but especially for those SEALs who had to wait on the ground in that Islamabad Suburb with a busted stealth Blackhawk sitting on the lawn of Bin Laden’s house and a bunch of irate detainees to watch over!
Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
- TYLER'S 10 THOUGHTS ON THE FUTURE OF DRONE WARFARE
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr UploadsThe Force