The SEAL Team Six operator who was a team leader and one of the first SEAL’s through that third floor bedroom door on the raid that killed Osama Bin Laden has co-penned the upcoming tell-all book “No Easy Day” has been identified. Apparently this guy is a highly decorated commando who was not only on-sight during “Neptune Spear” but was also present, or possibly pulled the trigger, on the Somali pirates who took Captain Richard Phillips hostage a couple of years back off the Horn of Africa. Check out the link below for more information about this unmasked warrior. One thing is for certain, No Easy Day will be at the very top of my and millions of others reading list in the very near future…
Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- BROKEN BOOMS: WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO BUILD A TANKER AIRCRAFT?
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr Uploads