Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
- TYLER'S 10 THOUGHTS ON THE FUTURE OF DRONE WARFARE
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr Uploads
Tag Archives: aerospace
I have no clue what it is, but my Facebook news feed on Sundays always delivers some fantastic aviation and military related video content. Today was especially good so I decided to share a few of the highlights with you … Read the rest of this entry
JH-7 JAM SESSION: It looks like the “Flying Leopard” is taking on a new role as escort jammer. It is well-known that China has taken note of other nations who have used electronic warfare to even the playing field against … Read the rest of this entry
HOUSE APPROVES SALE ON NEW F-16s TO TAIWAN I have talked about this issue at great length and I am very happy to see the House Of Representatives vote for the sale of 66 late block F-16s to Taiwan. It … Read the rest of this entry
I have been following ECA Program’s progress, or seemingly lack thereof, for some time now. A couple of years ago it was said that the company was close to working out a deal with Iceland to base a substantially large … Read the rest of this entry
RQ-170 “SENTINEL DOWN” CLUES?: USAF’S SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY BOARD’S STUNNING REPORT ABOUT THE VULNERABILITY OF UAV’S
This is really some timing, http://jeffreycarr.blogspot.com/ has a recent full report from the USAF Scientific Advisory Board that details major vulnerabilities of current USAF unmanned aerial vehicle operations. I have not read the piece yet but the site has done a nice summary of some … Read the rest of this entry
AN ABSOLUTE MUST READ!: Bill Sweetman Over @ Aviationweek Wraps Up All The F-35’s Problems And Puts Them In Fantastic Perspective!
UNREAL. This aircraft has been in testing for years, designed well over a decade before that and it is having so many severe problems that it makes NO SENSE in continuing with the program. No matter how fantastic the concept is … Read the rest of this entry