Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
- TYLER'S 10 THOUGHTS ON THE FUTURE OF DRONE WARFARE
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr UploadsEvening Rush
Tag Archives: ah-64
I was super excited to see that the US Army was getting the opportunity to execute Super Bowl flyover 2014. Yes it is less than ideal having dark helicopters do the job after sundown, and yes a quartet of F-15s or F/A-18s … Read the rest of this entry
Friday’s coordinated assault on Camp Leatheneck / Camp Bastion, located in the hostile Helmund Province of Southern Afghanistan, by Taliban commandos dressed as US Army personnel and toting suicide vests and RPGs, claimed the lives of two Marines and apparently six … Read the rest of this entry
FOLLOW UP: COMMENTARY ON APACHE ATTACK HELICOPTERS SEEN USING HELLFIRE MISSILES TO TAKE OUT SMALL GROUPS OF PERSONNEL
http://aviationintel.com/2012/08/02/the-ridiculously-lethal-apache-in-action/ In the video re-posted above that I put up a few days ago depicting a pair of AH-64D Longbow Apache attack helicopters decimating a whole formation of Taliban fighters maneuvering on friendly forces, the Apaches shown use AGM-114 Hellfire … Read the rest of this entry
This is an unreal FLIR video, some of the best I have ever seen, of a pair of AH-64D Apache Longbow attack helicopters engaging a whole formation of Taliban fighters. Literally these guys ran their weapons stores dry surgically taking … Read the rest of this entry
Lawmakers Want To Withold A Few Dated Cobra Attack Helicopters From Turkey, Yet We Are Selling Them Apaches??
It always amazed me how little many members in powerful positions in congress understand about the weapon systems that they procure or approve for foreign sales. In this case, they are bitching about selling THREE dated AH-1W Cobras to Turkey because of Ankara’s … Read the rest of this entry