Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
- TYLER'S 10 THOUGHTS ON THE FUTURE OF DRONE WARFARE
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr Uploads
Tag Archives: air to air
The folks over at team Osprey are working on proving more roles for the V-22 and tanker is one of them. They are testing the … Read the rest of this entry
http://www.raf.mod.uk/news/archive/typhoons-blow-into-langley-29012013 Oh no! Prepare for a blizzard of idiotic and childish “expert” reporting about how the Typhoon was able to “swat the Raptor out of the sky” on a few totally ambiguous occasions. This type of thing is a huge … Read the rest of this entry
*A big thanks to Rob “Nuts” DeStasio for sending this over.
*A big thanks to Paul Carter for emailing this over! Also- Sorry it has been a little slow around here the last couple of weeks, working on some great stuff, stay tuned!
You have to hand it to the Kiwis, they flew the hell out of their Skyhawks back in the day. Eight of which will be coming to the US as the cornerstone of Draken International’s blooming commerical adversary force. Read … Read the rest of this entry
UPDATE: THE F-22 COMMUNITY SHOULD STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES AND COUNTER LUFTWAFFE BOASTING AND SUPERFICIAL DEFENSE REPORTING
I very recently addressed the childish buzz in defense circles about the F-22 being “shot down” a handful of times by Luftwaffe Eurofighters during recent multi-national air combat training exercise in Alaska. Sadly these hyped up and superficial reports, that … Read the rest of this entry
I have received a ton of email asking me to comment on the reports that the German Eurofighters sacked numerous F-22s during recent dissimilar air combat training (DACT) and Red Flag Alaska exercises. Both the EF2000 and the F-22 are … Read the rest of this entry
The Swedish Dragon was one of the most elegant looking fighters of all time…
Its amazing that such a large aircraft can effectively use a drogue and probe refueling system…
I have gotten some email from friends and readers alike about how they like the pictures I use in posts and questioning why I don’t post more picture related content as I am a photographer. I want Aviationintel to make … Read the rest of this entry
Some amazing videos of some HUGE military aircraft sucking down lots of gas in MID-AIR! The force is STRONG with the E-4B!: And finally my favorite, yes the McGuire C-32Bs can take gas in mid air! Now what about those mysterious Comco birds…?