Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- BROKEN BOOMS: WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO BUILD A TANKER AIRCRAFT?
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr UploadsFIRE DRAGON
Tag Archives: airlift
The hot button topic of fielding a replacement for the USAF’s 20-year-old VC-25A fleet has appeared once again in the Pentagon’s aviation plans. During a time of startling fiscal uncertainty, where the White House has chastised the use of private … Read the rest of this entry
Lockheed is preparing to evolve the C-130 line into two, or three product lines. The C-130XJ will be a stripped down, no-nonsense version of the J model currently in production. What exactly will be stripped out, aside from the automatic load … Read the rest of this entry
http://www.airforcetimes.com/news/2011/09/air-force-afa-replacing-air-force-one-10-year-plan-091911w/ In a time of serious fiscal challenges and hundreds of billions of dollars in looming defense cuts this seems to be a STUPID issue for the USAF to discuss. The VC-25s have to be some of the lowert time 747s in the … Read the rest of this entry