Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
- TYLER'S 10 THOUGHTS ON THE FUTURE OF DRONE WARFARE
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr UploadsEvening Rush
Tag Archives: Area 51
JBS-AURORA & BEYOND John has the smartest material on talk radio today. I highly recommend you tune in to his show if it is syndicated in your area (if you live in NYC he is live on WABC) or download … Read the rest of this entry
EXCLUSIVE: DID AN RQ-170 SENTINEL CRASH IN 2008 NEAR NEEDLES, CA RESULT IN THE DRONE’S SELF DESTRUCT SYSTEM BEING REMOVED?
Oh boy, here we go… I have to state that this information has come to me from a very good source and from another I blew off a year ago, so much … Read the rest of this entry
Shortly after the massive success of the F-117A Nighthawk during the Operation Desert Storm, Congress and Lockheed moved together to support buying 24 more F-117s that would be primarily configured as reconnaissance platforms. The jet would have additional cockpit interfaces … Read the rest of this entry
Regarding my recent editorial feature, Tyler’s 10 Thoughts On The Future Of Drone Warfare, I decided to write the list before doing any direct research beyond the general research I have done passively on the topic for years. By doing … Read the rest of this entry
It seems that the USAF’s Next Generation Bomber (NGB) program is finally building steam, yet there appears to be very little coal available to throw on the fire. In other words it sounds like the DoD wants to move forward … Read the rest of this entry
http://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/the-mystery-at-yucca-lake-365721/ This is a nice writeup by Flight International about a small clandestine UAV test site located deep in the heart of DOE property, within the Nevada Test Site. There are lots of explanations pertaining to what this site could be used for, … Read the rest of this entry