Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- BROKEN BOOMS: WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO BUILD A TANKER AIRCRAFT?
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr UploadsBloody TalonsFeed Your Wild SideFuture's PresentRaptor Roost
Tag Archives: chase plane
SOUTH KOREA NOT ALLOWED TO USE A CHASE PLANE OR MONTIOR THE F-35′S TELEMETRY DATA, WHAT IS LOCKHEED HIDING?
http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2012/06/116_114053.html This is some story! First South Korea demanded that its test pilots get to fly the F-35 to assess its performance capabilities as part of the “FX-3″ fighter selection process. Lockheed said no way and that the only “hands … Read the rest of this entry
It has made world-wide news, and rightfully so, as NASA’s oldest Orbiter gets stuck into the petting zoo at the Smithsonian’s Udvar Hazy facility located at Dulles International Airport. I have gone into detail about my views, many of them … Read the rest of this entry