Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- BROKEN BOOMS: WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO BUILD A TANKER AIRCRAFT?
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr Uploads
Tag Archives: DACT
UPDATE: THE F-22 COMMUNITY SHOULD STAND UP FOR THEMSELVES AND COUNTER LUFTWAFFE BOASTING AND SUPERFICIAL DEFENSE REPORTING
I very recently addressed the childish buzz in defense circles about the F-22 being “shot down” a handful of times by Luftwaffe Eurofighters during recent multi-national air combat training exercise in Alaska. Sadly these hyped up and superficial reports, that … Read the rest of this entry
I have received a ton of email asking me to comment on the reports that the German Eurofighters sacked numerous F-22s during recent dissimilar air combat training (DACT) and Red Flag Alaska exercises. Both the EF2000 and the F-22 are … Read the rest of this entry
The USAF has waded into Super Flanker territory once again during a recent dissimilar air combat training (DACT) exercise in Malaysia. The operation would see Okinawa based F-15s, some of which are equipped with the world’s most capable fighter radar, … Read the rest of this entry