Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- BROKEN BOOMS: WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO BUILD A TANKER AIRCRAFT?
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr UploadsThe ForceThe Biden Mobile Rockets Out Of PDXBloody Talons
Tag Archives: documentary
*A huge thanks to my readers for sending me this stuff!
I spent dozens of hours consulting with the producers of this documentary, literally taking them through almost every aspect of drone warfare and unmanned combat aircraft, including their evolution, ways of operation, specific differences in capabilities amongst the types in … Read the rest of this entry
I get a lot of emails from Aviationintel readers asking me for book and movie recommendations to put on their Netflix queues or Amazon wishlists regarding certain subject matters relating to what we discuss on this site. So with this … Read the rest of this entry
The B-58 Hustler is one of my favorite jets of all time. It just SCREAMS 1950′s go fast super tech! “Plane Simple” Documentary On This Beast: