Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
- TYLER'S 10 THOUGHTS ON THE FUTURE OF DRONE WARFARE
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr UploadsEvening Rush
Tag Archives: eots
Possibly the most “popular” new capability featured on the highly controversial F-35 Joint Strike Fighter is the aircraft’s Distributed Aperture System, otherwise known as “DAS” for short. DAS is a unique system that pairs an array of cameras installed around … Read the rest of this entry
The testers at Chengdu are making some progress on their mammoth J-20 fighter. It looks like the … Read the rest of this entry
Flightglobal has a nice little piece, linked below, describing the modifications that will have to be made to America’s nuclear powered aircraft carriers so that they can support the F-35C. Interestingly enough, the ship will not have facilities for low … Read the rest of this entry
AN ABSOLUTE MUST READ!: Bill Sweetman Over @ Aviationweek Wraps Up All The F-35’s Problems And Puts Them In Fantastic Perspective!
UNREAL. This aircraft has been in testing for years, designed well over a decade before that and it is having so many severe problems that it makes NO SENSE in continuing with the program. No matter how fantastic the concept is … Read the rest of this entry