Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- BROKEN BOOMS: WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO BUILD A TANKER AIRCRAFT?
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr UploadsFIRE DRAGON
Tag Archives: falcon 9
James Doohan, who passed away in 2005, who was famous for being the greatest warp drive engineer in the whole United Federation of Planets, finally got a well deserved ride into space aboard Space-X’s Falcon 9 rocket. Doohan’s ashes, along … Read the rest of this entry
Space-X’s Falcon 9 successfully launched in spectacular fashion early this morning and a wholehearted congratulations is in order for Elon Musk and his dedicated team. At the same time as Space-X’s historic “commercial” launch we are reminded just why both … Read the rest of this entry
HOUSE APPROVES SALE ON NEW F-16s TO TAIWAN I have talked about this issue at great length and I am very happy to see the House Of Representatives vote for the sale of 66 late block F-16s to Taiwan. It … Read the rest of this entry
Obama’s misguided space program continues to disappoint on an astronomical level. YThe short story here is that his spaced out budget called for close to a billion in commercial space vehicle development. Congress chopped it in HALF and Obama went ahead and signed … Read the rest of this entry
As we talked about recently in the link below, Elon Musk thinks his Space-X super nerds may have come up with a concept that would allow a Falcon 9 type of rocket’s expensive components to return back to earth using retro rockets and heat … Read the rest of this entry
A reusable Falcon rocket that lands vertically on landing gear using a retrorocket?!?! Wow, that would be revolutionary. Question- how does Space-X get the massive funding it needs to see these projects through, many of which are targeted at a tiny … Read the rest of this entry