Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
- TYLER'S 10 THOUGHTS ON THE FUTURE OF DRONE WARFARE
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr UploadsEvening Rush
Tag Archives: fighting falcon
More of the same from the DoD and USAF regarding borrowing from their existing fighter fleet’s capability to pay for their Death Star of boondoggles, the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter. There is a new information out highlighting the continuing “teething … Read the rest of this entry
In the works for a long time, Iraq will finally purchase 18 F-16C Block 50/52s, these aircraft will be known as the F-16IQ. What is interesting is that they will be getting the semi-active homing AIM-7F Sparrow and AIM-9L/M sidewinder missiles with their … Read the rest of this entry
Great news for the F-16 line. http://www.upi.com/Business_News/Security-Industry/2011/10/03/Iraq-likely-to-order-another-18-F-16s/UPI-96491317666451/
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/09/26/us-iraq-warplanes-idUSTRE78P5KN20110926 Great news for the F-16 production line. This order should keep it rocking for at least another year.
As I have been hammering for months on this website, and for years before aviationintel ever existed, the F-16 is America’s hedge against an unaffordable and unproven all fifth generation fighter jet inventory. Without the F-16, the F-35 is truly to big … Read the rest of this entry
Morocco has become the latest in the long list of operators of the F-16. They ordered 24 F-16C Block 52s a couple of years back and are receiving their first four now. The entrance of the Block 52 Viper into the Moroccan Air Force inventory will … Read the rest of this entry