Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
- TYLER'S 10 THOUGHTS ON THE FUTURE OF DRONE WARFARE
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr UploadsEvening Rush
Tag Archives: Golden Eagle
New details have emerged last week pertaining to the F-22’s and F-15’s evolution. The 3rd FW’s F-22A Raptors, equipped with the latest “3.1” software upgrade, have released GBU-39 Small Diameter Bombs in mass during Exercise Combat Hammer, which took place … Read the rest of this entry
A GLIMPSE OF THE USAF THUNDERBIRDS OF THE FUTURE?: SOUTH KOREA’S BLACK EAGLES JET DISPLAY TEAM AND THE KAI T-50
South Korea’s national jet demonstration team, the Black Eagles, made a big splash at RIAT this year not just for their high energy display but for their new mount, the KAI T-50B Golden Eagle. The T-50 is the South Korea’s … Read the rest of this entry
SECONDHAND LIONS: Israel Eyes Surplus US F-15s… Again. The USAF Could Learn A Thing Or Two From The IDF.
This story has surfaced once again, mainly surrounding the IAF’s interest in acquiring used US F-15A/B/C/Ds. This is not a new idea. Back in the early 90’s Israel took delivery of a batch of freshly retired F-15C/Ds which is considered a very smart purchase in retrospect. … Read the rest of this entry
http://www.jpost.com/Defense/Article.aspx?id=247085 This article fails to mention that the T-50’s competitor, the Aermacchi M346 crashed on its departure from the Dubai Air Show recently. Although this is a superficial fact at this time, crashes like this never bode well for a competitive program such as this. I … Read the rest of this entry
Korea and Italy are colliding over the billion dollar Israeli replacement program for their ageing A-4 Skyhawks, which are still flying in the advanced jet trainer role. This will surely not be the last time that KAI and Aermacchi will directly compete for marketshare in the increasingly relevant … Read the rest of this entry
There is an arms race in full swing right now but you can’t see, hear or feel its products. Active Electronically Scanned Array Radar technology is nothing new, forms of AESA technology have been around for years on larger scale radar products such … Read the rest of this entry