Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- BROKEN BOOMS: WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO BUILD A TANKER AIRCRAFT?
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr Uploads
Tag Archives: grounded
WHERE THERE’S SMOKE THERE’S FIRE: USFS NEEDS TO COME CLEAN ON WHY THEY WILL NOT EMPLOY EVERGREEN’S 747 SUPERTANKER
Another year goes by and while much of the American West is on fire the most potent fire bomber ever created sits idle in the Arizona desert. Evergreen’s mammoth 747 Supertanker, developed at a cost approaching $50,000,000, can drop 26,000 … Read the rest of this entry
DEFINITION: hypoxia- also referred to as altitude sickness, is caused due to a reduced amount of oxygen in the bloodstream affecting the brain and causing such symptoms as dizziness, shortness of breath, and mental confusion. The onset of hypoxia can … Read the rest of this entry
Not good for the Raptor community. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/10/21/f-22-raptors-at-langley-grounded-after-oxygen-problem/