Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
- TYLER'S 10 THOUGHTS ON THE FUTURE OF DRONE WARFARE
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr UploadsEvening Rush
Tag Archives: IAI
The Airborne Tactical Advantage Company, otherwise known as ATAC, has made another large leap in the commercial adversary support marketplace with the addition of the captive training AIM-9M Sidewinder to their fleet’s quiver. In the past, ATAC pilots would only be able to … Read the rest of this entry
As predicted in my original post, Iran has a Scan Eagle in hand regardless of US claims that they have all of their units accounted for (see video below). I suspect that Iran probably captured this thing sometime well before … Read the rest of this entry
http://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/israel-working-on-low-observable-uav-379564/ I have talked about this before as it seems absolutely logical that Israel would work towards developing a low-observable UCAV to help ease its long-range deep strike and surveillance woes. In fact I think Israel has also developed other … Read the rest of this entry
More fantastic air to air photography from Rob DeStasio, it doesn’t get much more unique than this! The shot was taken after a successful Air Intercept Controlling (AIC) training mission with VAW-124, who are based out of NAS Norfolk.
*A big thanks to Rob “Nuts” DeStasio for sending this over.
The Elta ELL-8222 self protection jamming pod, currently flying with multiple air forces around the world, including the USAF’s 65th Aggressor Squadron located at Nellis AFB, Nevada, is a bolt-on, highly potent weapon system. Pilots have told me that these … Read the rest of this entry
These videos were apparently taken by Captain Carroll “Lex” Lefon before his passing last spring. Lex was a big-time aviation blogger, check out his site to learn more about him and hear about his adventures here: http://www.neptunuslex.com/ The Kfir is … Read the rest of this entry
My condolences to my friends over at the Airborne Tactical Advantage Company (ATAC). They do amazing things training our service people for battle while saving the taxpayer money in the process. Its a risky job, and they are heroes for … Read the rest of this entry
This modular form of the USAF’s JSTARS and the UK Sentinel R1 should be a huge success. Offering similar capabilities of its bigger brothers but at a much lower operating cost. GMTI platforms have proven to be invaluable assets over the last decade, … Read the rest of this entry