Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
- TYLER'S 10 THOUGHTS ON THE FUTURE OF DRONE WARFARE
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr UploadsEvening Rush
Tag Archives: low-level
I have no clue what it is, but my Facebook news feed on Sundays always delivers some fantastic aviation and military related video content. Today was especially good so I decided to share a few of the highlights with you … Read the rest of this entry
A couple of house keeping issues here to add to my Stealth Blackhawk / Bin Laden Raid coverage (for all my extensive and news making coverage on this event please click here). First off Phil Bronstein’s controversial feature in Esquire Magazine “The … Read the rest of this entry
Yes! I am still alive & Aviationintel is not dead! Stay tuned for incoming developments and thanks for your patience with the pause in action. I know there have been a TON of news concerning UAVs, China, and so on, I will address it shortly. With that business … Read the rest of this entry
Ian, if you ever want to give up the keys to the Rhino you may have a career in film! Stunning and unique work here, great to see the Checkmates killin’ it. Finally, YouTube will not let me embed it, … Read the rest of this entry
I have no idea how it missed this video! http://youtu.be/srJcq6F-qCo These jets will soon be operating in the US providing adversary support for the DoD and other functions for various customers. More on Draken International and the ex-New Zealand A-4Ks: … Read the rest of this entry
We see the Hornet guys do it all the time, now it’s time to give the Viper guys some love. This footage was shot during testing of an automatic ground collision avoidance system, so needless to say things get very … Read the rest of this entry
Imagine what type of speed, range, and combat capability this machine could pack today if the airframe was rebuilt with modern avionics, including a huge AESA radar array, side-by-side glass cockpit, modern lightweight construction techniques, and a pair of the … Read the rest of this entry
Some of these clips are pretty intense compared to that video of the Mi-8 Hip buzzing a major roadway in Russia (posted in the previous post)!