Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- BROKEN BOOMS: WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO BUILD A TANKER AIRCRAFT?
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr UploadsRaptor Roost
Tag Archives: mothballed
Thomas Harding over at The Telegraph wrote a great piece on the state of US-UK “carrier relations,” an area of great interest here at Aviationintel as I am sure you are aware. In his piece, linked below, there are certain … Read the rest of this entry
http://defense.aol.com/2012/01/06/us-and-uk-to-work-together-on-carrier-design-deployments/ I think this is a great idea, lending American expertise to the British, and visa-verse is a win-win for all involved. America may even be surprised by learning some new shipbuilding and design tricks in the process. Old habits … Read the rest of this entry
With the right vision in the White House hopefully 39A will be fired up once again in an attempt to leave earth’s orbit for an exciting new destination. This is a SAD story. http://spaceflightnow.com/news/n1107/24complex39/index.html