Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- BROKEN BOOMS: WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO BUILD A TANKER AIRCRAFT?
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr Uploads
Tag Archives: pad
Space-X’s Falcon 9 successfully launched in spectacular fashion early this morning and a wholehearted congratulations is in order for Elon Musk and his dedicated team. At the same time as Space-X’s historic “commercial” launch we are reminded just why both … Read the rest of this entry
What a week it has been on the Korean Peninsula! As much as things have stayed the same under the rising leadership of Kim Jong Un, they have also changed drastically in many respects. I will spare you the long … Read the rest of this entry
It will be interesting to see if the North Koreans blame America for the failure of their clumsy ICBM in disguise. I could easily see them broadcasting stock footage and industry animations of America’s now defunct YABL-1 Airborne Laser on … Read the rest of this entry
North Korea startling act of opening up it’s launch site of it’s Unha-3 “scientific rocket” is truly an amazing step towards openness for the Hermit Kingdom. Did they organize this media escapade because they are slowly moving toward a more … Read the rest of this entry
I just got an email from a reader who was wondering why it has been so long since I posted anything about the US Space Program. Sadly I haven’t because I just have not heard anything of serious significance for … Read the rest of this entry