Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
- TYLER'S 10 THOUGHTS ON THE FUTURE OF DRONE WARFARE
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr UploadsEvening Rush
Tag Archives: refueling
This picture makes me feel a couple of things: 1.) All warm and fuzzy due to the friendly “jointness” of this obscure endeavor. Seeing a pair of “standard issue” USMC CH-53Es Super … Read the rest of this entry
The folks over at team Osprey are working on proving more roles for the V-22 and tanker is one of them. They are testing the … Read the rest of this entry
This video, first posted over at Military.com, is quite possibly the scariest aerial refueling video I have ever seen. Apparently the E-3 crew sustained some injuries, and their aircraft some damage, due to the abrupt negative G dive. The boomer … Read the rest of this entry
The emerging capability to refuel drones in flight will make even more of an impact than the ability to do so with manned platforms, a practice that began at the dawn of the jet age some 60+ years ago. Nowhere … Read the rest of this entry
Check out this KC-10 maximum performance takeoff, UNREAL: http://youtu.be/vOSHMB_Tpe8
Some amazing videos of some HUGE military aircraft sucking down lots of gas in MID-AIR! The force is STRONG with the E-4B!: And finally my favorite, yes the McGuire C-32Bs can take gas in mid air! Now what about those mysterious Comco birds…?