Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
- TYLER'S 10 THOUGHTS ON THE FUTURE OF DRONE WARFARE
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr Uploads
Tag Archives: robot
As predicted in my original post, Iran has a Scan Eagle in hand regardless of US claims that they have all of their units accounted for (see video below). I suspect that Iran probably captured this thing sometime well before … Read the rest of this entry
On almost the exact one year anniversary of the famed loss of a US RQ-170 Sentinel over Iranian airspace, a story that was covered in full to international acclaim here at Aviationintel.com, Iran claims that it now has another drone … Read the rest of this entry
http://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/israel-working-on-low-observable-uav-379564/ I have talked about this before as it seems absolutely logical that Israel would work towards developing a low-observable UCAV to help ease its long-range deep strike and surveillance woes. In fact I think Israel has also developed other … Read the rest of this entry
The potential applications for such a system are truly exciting, especially in the Special Operations area… *PROGRAMMING NOTE: Benghazi update coming this weekend, be sure to check back Avitionintelers!
After a ton of emails requesting a post on this topic and subsequent deep analysis featuring large applications of deductive reasoning and a splash of creativity I have come up with absolutely no definitive answer as what the X-37B has … Read the rest of this entry
What a wild week it has been for the folks working on the Broad Area Maritime Surveillance (BAMS) program. With the crash of a demonstrator earlier in the week to the unveiling of the system to the public yesterday at … Read the rest of this entry
The Navy’s new lab for autonomous research built this thing. Not sure really what to think of it. It looks pretty worthless but the uber-nerds over at the Navy’s new super-lab would know better than me… What do you think? … Read the rest of this entry
Boston Dynamics has been making some serious progress with their LS3 concept over the last year or so and the system seems to maturing rapidly. DARPA’s idea for a four legged all-terrain cargo vehicle like the LS3 came from an … Read the rest of this entry
RECENT UPDATE TIED DIRECTLY TO THIS POST, PLEASE READ AFTER YOU READ THIS PIECE FOR FURTHER PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE AND CONTEXT: http://aviationintel.com/?p=4476 We were first to post the story yesterday by almost an hour, thanks to some fantastic international patrons of aviationintel.com, and … Read the rest of this entry