Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- BROKEN BOOMS: WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO BUILD A TANKER AIRCRAFT?
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr UploadsFIRE DRAGON
Tag Archives: SA-18
I have been following this story from before there was one. It would seem that Qaddafi’s massive stockpile of shoulder fired heat seeking missiles has made their way all over the region. From neighboring countries in North Africa to the … Read the rest of this entry
Is this good news or bad news??!?! Great work to the folks that are working so hard to round them up, but still 15,000 of them are still unaccounted for? Even if 5% of that has been smuggled into terrorists hands that … Read the rest of this entry
Some of many fears realized: http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/hamas-boosting-anti-aircraft-arsenal-with-looted-libyan-missiles-1.392186
Just as we discussed here months ago, Libya’s massive stockpile of Man Portable Air Defense Systems (MANPADS) have migrated their way to terror groups. Keep in mind that Libya had late-model Russian designs that if serviced properly can be very affective against … Read the rest of this entry