Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
- TYLER'S 10 THOUGHTS ON THE FUTURE OF DRONE WARFARE
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr UploadsEvening Rush
Tag Archives: ships
Possibly the most “popular” new capability featured on the highly controversial F-35 Joint Strike Fighter is the aircraft’s Distributed Aperture System, otherwise known as “DAS” for short. DAS is a unique system that pairs an array of cameras installed around … Read the rest of this entry
My buddy who served aboard the USS Enterprise as a JAG officer posted this on Facebook, quite the sight! “It’s Christmas in Norfolk! And everyone’s home this year! At pier-side are USS DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER (CVN-69), USS GEORGE H.W. BUSH … Read the rest of this entry
OUTRAGE!: HOW COULD THE AMBASSADOR TO LIBYA GET KILLED INSIDE HIS OWN CONSULATE AS A RESULT OF RPG & AK-47 FIRE?
A country that has an almost non-existent central government that is fractured by tribal, economic and historic differences. A place where a large-scale civil war has made soldiers out of students and businessmen alike and has resulted in the end … Read the rest of this entry
EXCLUSIVE: UPDATE ON NAVAIR’S F-5N WING CRACKING ISSUE Original post: http://aviationintel.com/2012/06/03/exclusive-navairs-f-5n-fleet-grounded-due-to-extensive-wing-cracking/ Apparently the F-5N’s wing cracking issue which resulted in an immediate stand-down of what is the backbone of the USN and USMC aggressor force is caused by cracked LAU-7 … Read the rest of this entry
First off, news came today that the American flagged cargo ship Maersk Texas was rescued by Iranian naval combatants from a swarm of marauding pirates. This happened in the Gulf of Oman, a familiar hunting ground of pirates operating out … Read the rest of this entry