Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- BROKEN BOOMS: WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO BUILD A TANKER AIRCRAFT?
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr Uploads
Tag Archives: SOAR
EXCLUSIVE: “ARMY ONE” OVER AFGHANISTAN- PRESIDENT OBAMA ARRIVES IN KABUL, FLIES WITH US ARMY 160th SOAR ABOARD A SPECOPS MH-47G CHINOOK!
Was this an homage to the same guys that delivered the US Navy DEVGRU SEAL operators to Osama Bin Laden’s hideout a year ago today? Is the MH-47 more incognito and survivable than Marine One over such a hostile territory … Read the rest of this entry
Today brought JUST TERRIBLE NEWS. An MH-47 Chinook from the 160th SOAR took a RPG hit resulting in a massive loss of life onboard. The helicopter and its eclectic warriors were responding as a fast reaction force for troops who were needing … Read the rest of this entry