Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- BROKEN BOOMS: WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO BUILD A TANKER AIRCRAFT?
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr UploadsFIRE DRAGON
Tag Archives: spy
After a ton of emails requesting a post on this topic and subsequent deep analysis featuring large applications of deductive reasoning and a splash of creativity I have come up with absolutely no definitive answer as what the X-37B has … Read the rest of this entry
EXCLUSIVE: UPDATE ON NAVAIR’S F-5N WING CRACKING ISSUE Original post: http://aviationintel.com/2012/06/03/exclusive-navairs-f-5n-fleet-grounded-due-to-extensive-wing-cracking/ Apparently the F-5N’s wing cracking issue which resulted in an immediate stand-down of what is the backbone of the USN and USMC aggressor force is caused by cracked LAU-7 … Read the rest of this entry
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4161932,00.html In what may be one of the most grim and serious aviation open houses of all time, the Iranians are now saying they are going to put more drones on display of US and Israeli origin that it has shot down … Read the rest of this entry
I received a simple comment questioning why there was all that water was on the gym floor surrounding the Sentinel in the pictures and video we have all seen (take a look at the arrows in the photos to your left)? Well at first thought … Read the rest of this entry
PLEASE READ THE ORIGINAL POST FIRST: http://aviationintel.com/?p=4322 There are THREE MORE pieces of comparative photographic evidence that I would like to present to my readers that should help put the validity question surrounding Iran’s bat-winged trophy almost totally to rest. This evidence is unbelievably … Read the rest of this entry
RECENT UPDATE TIED DIRECTLY TO THIS POST, PLEASE READ AFTER YOU READ THIS PIECE FOR FURTHER PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE AND CONTEXT: http://aviationintel.com/?p=4476 We were first to post the story yesterday by almost an hour, thanks to some fantastic international patrons of aviationintel.com, and … Read the rest of this entry