Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
- TYLER'S 10 THOUGHTS ON THE FUTURE OF DRONE WARFARE
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr Uploads
Tag Archives: tomahawk
If we are not willing to risk manned assets, even the F-22 and B-2 which are supposedly “survivable,” especially with jamming support, intense ELINT surveillance, and even strikes on fixed radar and select SAM sites, for a strike on Syria, a … Read the rest of this entry
I have received a ton of email asking me to address the current situation in Syria. I was one of the very first to drive home the dire realities surrounding Syria’s Chemical Weapons, Russia’s unique strategic interests in the country and I adamantly called for a … Read the rest of this entry
I love how the Navy has stepped up the production quality on recruitment and outreach videos!
http://www.navytimes.com/news/2011/10/navy-dual-use-submarines-attack-guided-missile-101511w/ The SSGN is a fantastic program, and one the DoD should model future solutions on. Taking the oldest Ohio Class Boomers and recycling them into conventional arsenal ships was brilliant. But sadly, these undersea leviathans are aging fast. The idea of … Read the rest of this entry