Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
- TYLER'S 10 THOUGHTS ON THE FUTURE OF DRONE WARFARE
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr Uploads
Tag Archives: transport
The Chinese dragon continues to spread its wings, this time in the form of an indigenous heavy transport aircraft that has … Read the rest of this entry
The potential applications for such a system are truly exciting, especially in the Special Operations area… *PROGRAMMING NOTE: Benghazi update coming this weekend, be sure to check back Avitionintelers!
I have always been amazed with how long it has taken to weaponize the Hercules beyond the cartridge slinging AC-130s that have been around for almost half a century. The C-130, especially in its more powerful “J” format, has always … Read the rest of this entry
May your week be full of BIG ideas and FIREWORKS!
EXCLUSIVE: “ARMY ONE” OVER AFGHANISTAN- PRESIDENT OBAMA ARRIVES IN KABUL, FLIES WITH US ARMY 160th SOAR ABOARD A SPECOPS MH-47G CHINOOK!
Was this an homage to the same guys that delivered the US Navy DEVGRU SEAL operators to Osama Bin Laden’s hideout a year ago today? Is the MH-47 more incognito and survivable than Marine One over such a hostile territory … Read the rest of this entry
That’s right folks, the small yet potent Kiowa fits neatly into the belly of a Hercules!
The hot button topic of fielding a replacement for the USAF’s 20-year-old VC-25A fleet has appeared once again in the Pentagon’s aviation plans. During a time of startling fiscal uncertainty, where the White House has chastised the use of private … Read the rest of this entry
The USAF may not be able to sell it’s bastard child C-27J Spartans on the open market as part of the recent round of DoD budget cuts. Why not you ask? Because Italian C-27J manufacturer Alenia has stated that it … Read the rest of this entry
Many people know about the Harrier’s exploits during “Operation Corporate,” the UK’s offensive to reclaim the Falkland Islands in 1982. The two Royal Navy carriers that played a key role in countering Argentina’s air force, which outnumbered the Royal Navy’s … Read the rest of this entry