Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- BROKEN BOOMS: WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO BUILD A TANKER AIRCRAFT?
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr UploadsRaptor Roost
Tag Archives: US Army
Amazing. After over a decade of incredibly efficient and deadly warfare in Iraq and Afghanistan, as well as successfully and economically training future Army helicopter pilots for decades, the OH-58 Kiowa may be put to rest… For good. Replacing or … Read the rest of this entry
MODERN AESA ARRAYS VULNERABLE TO ELECTRONIC AND CYBER ATTACK The world of countermeasures and counter-countermeasures is alive and well when it comes to modern Active Electronically Scanned Array radar sets. No longer do you simply (and its not simple) attempt … Read the rest of this entry
As just another monument to the ongoing increase of limitations put on American soldiers trying desperately to make an impact on the never-ending conflict in Afghanistan, it appears that ISAF commanders and the Afghan Government have reached a deal that … Read the rest of this entry