Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
- TYLER'S 10 THOUGHTS ON THE FUTURE OF DRONE WARFARE
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr Uploads
Tag Archives: video
What the hell has happened to 60 Minutes? The name of the story was “Is The F-35 Worth It,” yet I really heard no debate in regards to that question whatsoever. What I did hear and see was an ill-informed reporter getting a look into the military’s … Read the rest of this entry
I was super excited to see that the US Army was getting the opportunity to execute Super Bowl flyover 2014. Yes it is less than ideal having dark helicopters do the job after sundown, and yes a quartet of F-15s or F/A-18s … Read the rest of this entry
So I was getting caught up on youtube aviation videos and I came across this Lockheed Martin Skunk Works promo video. They show multiple systems in development or in the conceptual phase, including my personal favorite, the VARIOUS UCAV. Then … Read the rest of this entry
VIDEO UPDATE FROM A POPULAR PAST ARTICLE: THE DC-X “DELTA CLIPPER” LIVES ON WITH SPACEX’s GRASSHOPPER
ORIGINAL PIECE: http://aviationintel.com/2012/05/07/blast-from-the-past-blue-origins-vtol-rocket-a-cousin-of-the-mcdonald-douglas-dc-x-delta-clipper/ “NASA Inc.” is doing what NASA abandoned years ago. Why? Because it makes dollars and sense…
*A huge thanks to my readers for sending me this stuff!
Honestly, it is one of the best I have seen too, nice work guys! http://youtu.be/otyM6wNQGY0
If I could dub some Berry White over this video it would be perfect!
Ian, if you ever want to give up the keys to the Rhino you may have a career in film! Stunning and unique work here, great to see the Checkmates killin’ it. Finally, YouTube will not let me embed it, … Read the rest of this entry
I have talked about Lockheed Skunk Works’ Have Blue technology demonstrator multiple times on this site, most recently in relation to Iran’s F-313. I have never seen footage of it in flight, until now…
MAJOR UPDATE! Look here after reading below: http://aviationintel.com/2013/02/06/iron-posts-full-documentary-about-rq-170-sentinel-capture-including-pictures-from-its-recovery/ I stand by my earlier statements 100% concerning the real possibility that Iranian and possibly Russian and Chinese scientists have penetrated the RQ-170’s memory banks, which like the aircraft itself, may very … Read the rest of this entry
I always knew these aircraft were one of the world’s most challenging to fly, but check out the workout a pilot gets trying to get one back down to earth! Imagine doing this in a pressure suit after being trapped … Read the rest of this entry
This video brought a Tomcat tear to my eye… Seeing a heavy fighter operating off of a deck in such dramatic form makes you appreciate the Russian SU-33s while they are still around and brings back memories of American F-14s … Read the rest of this entry