Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- BROKEN BOOMS: WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO BUILD A TANKER AIRCRAFT?
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr UploadsThe ForceThe Biden Mobile Rockets Out Of PDXBloody Talons
Tag Archives: vip
The hot button topic of fielding a replacement for the USAF’s 20-year-old VC-25A fleet has appeared once again in the Pentagon’s aviation plans. During a time of startling fiscal uncertainty, where the White House has chastised the use of private … Read the rest of this entry
http://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/usaf-to-reallocate-funds-from-axed-cvlsp-contest-370079/ Combat Search And Rescue (CSAR) is an incredibly demanding mission set. The Pavehawk was never really well suited for the job. Much of it’s interior is consumed by a massive auxiliary fuel tank and the aircraft have literally been … Read the rest of this entry
http://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/usaf-helicopter-competition-postponed-again-faces-new-budget-review-362629/ I think its ridiculous that the USAF is now focused on replacing their ViP and Missile Silo tender helicopters instead of replacing their combat search and rescue helicopters which are ill-suited for the highly demanding task they are assigned. The CSAR-X competition … Read the rest of this entry