Search this Site:
Categories & Hot Topics
- AMERICA'S NEXT BOMBER: A TRAGICALLY FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY
- BROKEN BOOMS: WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD TO BUILD A TANKER AIRCRAFT?
- CHINA'S ANTI-SHIP BALLISTIC MISSILE & THE LOST RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE
- IN-DEPTH PHOTO ANALYSIS OF THE SUPPOSED RQ-170 SENTINEL DRONE IN IRANIAN HANDS
- MY PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE F-35: THE ALTERNATIVES ARE OUTSTANDING!
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS PART II: THE GRANDSON OF "TACIT BLUE"
- RQ-170 SENTINEL ORIGINS: DARKSTAR HAS GROWN UP
- SKYNET COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU?: WIDE AREA AIRBORNE SURVEILLANCE WILL BE A GAME CHANGER OVER THE WAR ZONE & THE HOME FRONT
- The Chengdu J-20: CHINA'S BLACK DRAGON RISES WHILE AMERICA'S RAPTOR FALLS
- THOUGHTS ON THE F-22 RAPTOR & F-15 GOLDEN EAGLE AIR DOMINANCE TEAM
Ty’s Photography Showcase Site
Recent Flickr UploadsThe ForceThe Biden Mobile Rockets Out Of PDXBloody Talons
Tag Archives: washington
Boeing’s roots in Washington are legendary. With this in mind they painted up their flagship product, the 747-800F, with a giant 12 on the tail (for “12th man”) and GO HAWKS on the side to celebrate their local team making it … Read the rest of this entry
Yes! I am still alive & Aviationintel is not dead! Stay tuned for incoming developments and thanks for your patience with the pause in action. I know there have been a TON of news concerning UAVs, China, and so on, I will address it shortly. With that business … Read the rest of this entry
ORIGINAL POST: http://aviationintel.com/2013/01/02/identify-this-sub-small-mystery-submarine-spotted-at-naval-base-kitsap-in-bremerton-wa/ I have taken a couple week hiatus from posting regularly on the site, I needed a break. Often times when you are away from something you question the need … Read the rest of this entry
UPDATE! CLICK AFTER READING THE POST BELOW: http://aviationintel.com/2013/01/04/mystery-solved-the-unidentified-pint-sized-submarine-is/ A good aviation photographer and military aficionado friend of mine sent this over to me wondering what the heck this relatively small, but still … Read the rest of this entry
Be very, very happy we have people like this sitting in alert shelters around the US prepared to execute what were once almost unthinkable orders… http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2035704/9-11-anniversary-Heather-Penneys-suicide-mission-United-93.html?openGraphAuthor=%2Fhome%2Fsearch.html%3Fs%3D%26authornamef%3DThomas%2BDurante
We are retiring good airframes at such an alarming rate now that stories like the one linked below have been popping up left and right. Literally business is booming at AMARG in Tucson, and they are about to get a … Read the rest of this entry